Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My first blog... whoa!

It's January 1st 2008.... wow! Happy New Year!! I'm so excited for a fresh new year. 2007 was not a good year for me. As you can see, I'm a Jersey Girl, but soon to be a Carolina Girl. My friend Samantha has a blog (oursublife.blogspot.com) and she has inspired me to blog about the moving process and my new life down South.... Thanks Sam! I'm very new to this whole blogging process and the thought of the world being able to read about me scares me, but here I go!

So far I have visited South Carolina twice and the second time I met with my real estate agent and she spent an entire day driving me around Myrtle Beach to view properties. I decided to follow my gut instinct from all the way back in 2005 and picked Murrells Inlet to be my new hometown. The whole area is really growing and expanding. I also decided to move to a townhouse. I'm not ready for the responsibility of a house until I have a husband to help out and I'm totally done with condo living.

Speaking of condo living, I listed my condo on forsalebyowner.com in November.
I've had a few bites so far, but nothing major. Now that it's the new year I will be listing it on the MLS, so hopefully I will get more interest.

Well, that's all for now. Check back often for updates!

Live the life you have imagined.
~Alli

3 comments:

Joe and Samantha said...

Woooohooo..
Go south- I will visit!

xoxo
Samantha

Anonymous said...

great job....now get your ass to the gym.....hahaha..jk. Only 499 more comments to leave.

Robin said...

Good luck on your new adventure....p.s. I have become addicted to blogging myself ;-)