Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last weekend in NJ!!!

Wow. I can't believe this is my last weekend in NJ. This is so surreal. I just got back from going to Olive Garden and seeing Role Models with Sabeen. It was our last outing together before I move. So crazy. ahhh! I can't believe that after all these years of dreaming about moving and seriously pursuing it for the last year, that in six days I'll be moving into my beautiful house.

This past week I got a few more things accomplished. My dad bought me a refrigerator, I bought a washer/dryer. I set up my home owner's insurance and called the cable, electricity, and water companies to set that up. Today I packed some more of my old room at my dad's house. I dropped off more fabric at Maria's to have more valances for the sun room. Tomorrow I need to pick up the valances, stop by my storage unit, possibly pack more at my dads, and figure out how all the cat carriers are going to fit in my car.

I feel like my head is going in 1,000 different directions and I'm running out of time. Phew! I can't wait until Thursday morning.

Peace,
Alli

1 comment:

Joe and Samantha said...

YAY
I am so excited for you!