
The details of my house are it's 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, frog (finished room over garage), sun room, family room, and kitchen/dining room. It's approximately 1,600 sq ft. I absolutely love it. It's been awesome being able to customize different things to my taste. I was able to choose the outside colors, flooring, cabinets, paint color, window/door placements, and moldings. I can't wait to have a yard and plant flowers and get a dog!!! I can't believe that I'm building a house for only $5,000 more then what I sold my 1bed/1bath condo for! That's NJ for you! I can't wait to leave this area. I seriously think I'm still dreaming.
AHHHHH!!! I can't believe that in 28 days I will be moving into my house and starting my new life. I am so excited it's ridiculous. Things up here in Jersey are going well. I'm pretty much as packed as I can be, and I've gone to all my Doctor check ups, as well as the vet for my furry children. All that's left is dentist and orthodontist. I also need to go to Ikea and Bob's furniture one more time.
During the past month I've also been helping my mom get her townhouse ready to go on the market. She wants to move to Myrtle Beach also (in her own house of course). We had a very successful garage sale this past weekend and we are participating in a major garage sale this Sunday. She sold a lot of the furniture she doesn't want anymore, so that was the most important thing. Hopefully she'll have her place on the market within a week or so! I can't wait for her to join me down in a place we both love.
My brother is in the process of buying a condo in Hillsborough, so lots of things have been going on! I'm so excited for all of us. It's about damn time!!
well, that's all for now.
*Dreams come true*
~Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment